The Paulson Institute has an immediate opportunity for a Multimedia/Social Media Associate to join our think tank, MacroPolo. At MacroPolo, our team of experts aims to decode China’s economic arrival by providing timely commentary, valuable insights, and best-in-class research to market participants, corporate leaders, and policymakers. Our unique approach in using thoughtfully designed digital interactives as well as dynamic content and databases sets us apart in this field. Come join us and grow in this role as we strive to foster a US-China relationship that serves to maintain global order in a rapidly evolving world.
This Associate will be primarily responsible for driving multimedia efforts and helping shape strategy for our think tank’s content distribution. You will build on MacroPolo’s existing work as well as explore new topic areas and effective content delivery options. You will be expected to collaborate with the creative and analytical teams to conceptualize and execute projects, and to work equally well independently.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the Chinese economy and political system and have had prior experience in a research capacity, whether in a professional, academic, or policy environment.
- Collaborate and support analytical team in the publication of research and products, including developing multimedia and other content distribution efforts
- Compose daily social media posts for MacroPolo (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) and manage all accounts
- Create original multimedia content (videos and podcasts) to promote the work of the think tank
- Work with the creative team to support design and development efforts
- Explore new content delivery channels and target audience growth
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or commensurate professional experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
- High level of proficiency in video and audio editing software and the Adobe Suite
- Attention to detail and the ability to write effectively in English
- Research experience, particularly that of a journalistic nature, is preferred
- Creative thinking and the ability to execute on multiple projects proactively
The Paulson Institute offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.