The Paulson Institute, located in downtown Chicago, has an immediate opportunity for a multimedia professional to join our global Communications team. At the Paulson Institute, we strive to foster a US-China relationship that serves to maintain global order by working together on conservation and green finance issues and by producing original research on economic, technology, and political topics. The Multimedia Associate will play a key role in setting and executing on our digital marketing strategy.
The Multimedia Associate will be primarily responsible for driving multimedia efforts and helping shape the digital strategy for the Paulson Institute. As part of a global Communications team, you will work closely with the think tank (MacroPolo), conservation, green finance, and leadership teams to produce original multimedia content that will promote the work of the Paulson Institute. You’ll be expected to bring your ideas to the table as you build on existing work and explore new topic areas and content delivery channels for the programs and initiatives at the Paulson Institute.
- Promote PI’s work by creating unique multimedia content for our programs and initiatives: including podcasts, videos, embedded graphics, etc.;
- Work with the think tank to produce and execute web-based shows and major multimedia products (e.g., mini-docs, narrative ads, live streaming content);
- Conceptualize and create new multimedia content for social media and other platforms;
- Edit video and audio recordings;
- Support the teams in writing scripts and other editorial needs;
- Improve the visual quality and interest of our research and products;
- Support all PI events to deliver high quality branded programming and act as lead photographer;
- Explore new content delivery channels and target audience growth;
- Uphold PI branding standards;
- Actively participate in meetings and discussions regarding multimedia development.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- High level of proficiency in video and audio editing software and the Adobe Suite;
- Proven experience in successfully producing multimedia projects;
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong writing skills
- Willingness to propose ideas for the design of creative promotions, publications, and productions;
- Detail-oriented, timely, and proactive.
The Paulson Institute offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.